Accomplished Kansas City Attorneys Fight for Injured Clients
Aggressive law firm seeks compensation for Missouri and Kansas personal injury victims
When someone else’s negligence causes you to suffer a serious injury or results in the death of a family member, it’s essential to seek experienced legal help. With so much at stake, you need a trusted attorney with a strong track record. At Nash & Franciskato Law Firm in Kansas City, Missouri, we have successfully tried and negotiated multimillion-dollar results for victims of negligence throughout the area. We work closely with clients and their families so that we can pursue a recovery that accounts for each type of harm inflicted on them. With 50 years of combined legal experience, our tenacious lawyers know how to take on powerful opponents and win damages for medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. No matter how complex the case might be, our firm handles all the legwork and legal details so that you can focus on healing and moving forward.
Knowledgeable advocates battle to hold negligent parties accountable through injury claims
Clients throughout the Kansas City metropolitan area trust and recommend the firm for many reasons, including our:
- Comprehensive solutions — Our firm is known for doing whatever it takes to assert the rights of the people we represent. Attorney Brian Franciskato has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Personalized attention — We take the time to learn about you and how your injury has changed your life so that we pursue full, fair compensation. Every client receives knowledgeable counsel tailored to their specific goals and situation.
- Hands-on approach — Unlike some firms, we are not content to accept substandard offers in order to end a case. Our lawyers challenge adversaries and actively work toward the best result possible.
In a free initial consultation, we can evaluate your situation and help you determine how to move forward. Whether your case goes to trial or is resolved through a favorable settlement, our attorneys provide detailed advice and care about delivering a result that eases the burden on you and your family. We work on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no fees unless your suit is successful.
Proactive lawyers litigate all types of personal injury matters
We represent clients in a full range of personal injury cases, including those relating to:
- Drug product liability — If you or a family member has been injured or sickened by a dangerous medication, we can hold the responsible party accountable: we have a successful track record litigating drug product liability claims against pharmaceutical companies.
- Traumatic brain injury — The effects of a traumatic brain injury are devastating and often affect victims for the rest of their lives. Our firm helps people secure compensation that accounts for the short- and long-term consequences of TBIs.
- Motorcycle accidents — When a motorcycle accident involving a larger vehicle leads to a significant injury, we protect the rights of riders and pursue an appropriate remedy.
- Medical device recalls — Manufacturers of recalled medical devices have a legal responsibility to people who have been hurt due to their negligence. Even in complex cases, we tirelessly work toward a fair resolution in these products liability cases.
- Trucking accidents — We represent truck accident victims in court and during negotiations with insurance companies. Firm lawyers understand the specific rules that apply to commercial vehicles and bring actions against all liable parties.
No matter what type of claim you have, the firm’s lawyers have the skill and motivation to maximize your recovery.
Contact an experienced Kansas City injury lawyer for a free initial consultation
Nash & Franciskato Law Firm represents Missouri and Kansas clients in a full range of personal injury claims. Please call 816-995-7279 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our office in Kansas City, Missouri.